Thursday, August 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been 6 years since Wonder and I first met. It's amazing to think that time could fly so quickly. Where did it go?? Back then I was a kid fresh out of high school and Wonder was an itty bitty newborn puppy that wasn't expected to survive. Not long after she was born I found myself grieving the loss of my best friend Pia, who was the reining tibbie terror at the time. After Pia was gone the little puppy who could and I got very very attached. When the time came to place those puppies Wonder wasn't going anywhere! We've been partners ever since. Now 6 years later she is a champion show dog who I hope to begin working on a grand championship with and an accomplished trick dog. She helped me pick out my husband and her new daddy and even helped give me away at my wedding. We are both mothers and while her son no longer lives here with us she is very good with baby Nicholas. A very special dog indeed. I dunno what I would do without her! We are having a very special dinner tonight for her and some special dog cookies as well. Happy birthday girl!

Click here to learn more about Wonder


No comments:

Post a Comment